Thanks so much Sarah @Forever Aspiring Writer for nominating me! I can’t wait to answer your questions. 🙂
~ Le Rules ~
1) Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link it back to their blog.
2) Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
3) Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4) List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
~ Sarah’s Questions ~
1) If you could have any animal in the world as a pet, which would you choose?
Um, he he, does a dragon count? I would love to fly….but if not a dragon, probably a tiger or a snow leopard! They’re sooo pretty!
2) Out of everything you’ve ever written (stories, poems, songs, anything) what is your favourite?
Well, I think I like my current WIP, Firemaster the most…but I do like my other WIPs a lot too.(I have many, many stories that are just “on the back burner” right now.)
3) Do you have a personal goal of how many followers you want for your blog and if so, how many?
I don’t really have a set goal, but I would love to someday reach 500 followers. But it’s not my main priority. Right now I’m more focused on having good content, which leads to the next question…
4) What’s been your biggest blogging mistake?
Definitely content. I have a hard time getting posts done because I’m pretty busy, so sometimes they’re not very good posts *cringes*. But you may have noticed my header and button changed(again). I’m redoing all my pages, graphics, etc, and if I can’t get them like I want them, I think I’ll start a new site with a clean slate so I don’t have to worry about old mess ups.
5) What is your favourite genre to read?
Fantasy! Because fantasy is so awesome! AND IT HAS DRAGONS! AND DRAGONS ARE SWEEET!! 🙂
*excuse the rant*
6) What drink are you most likely to order at a cafe?
Coffee. Definitely coffee, unless they have a really good chai tea or something. I love chai tea, especially with honey.
7) What’s your favourite colour to wear?
Blue. Light blue, dark blue, turquoise….any blue. I also like black(cause duh, it goes with everything) and coral.
8) Stripes or spots?
Does plaid count as stripes? Is so, yes.
9) Have you ever traveled out of your country?
Yes! I went to Germany in….2014? To visit my grandma(she had brain cancer) and we also stopped in Paris and Amsterdam, which was pretty cool.
10) What’s the longest phone conversation you’ve ever had?
Probably an hour. I don’t like talking on the phone very much.
11) Has anyone ever said you look like a certain celebrity?
No, but I am known as “the girl with two foot hair” where I live.
~ My Questions ~
1) What’s your favorite thing about blogging? What’s your least favorite?
2) What’s your favorite genre to read?
3) Have you ever written anything in that genre?
4) Dragons or unicorns?
5) Coffee or tea while writing?
6) If you could have any animal–real or mythical–as a pet, what would it be?
7)What’s been your biggest blogging mistake?
8) If you could meet any fictional character, who would it be?
9) Lord of the Rings or Narnia?
10) What’s your favorite song?
11) If you could go anywhere in the world for free, where would you go?
~ My Nominees ~
Britt @Ranch Life
Kate @Once Upon An Ordinary
Hope Ann @Writing in the Light
Charis @Charis Rae
Allison @A Farm Girl’s Life
Megan @A Barefoot Gal
K.A. @Burst Of Inspiration
Sorry that’s only nine! That’s all I can think of. So if anyone wants to do this, go ahead!