Ok everyone, I’m really sorry I haven’t been posting, but I just went through 3 weeks of sickness. You name it. Coughing, hacking, stomachaches, headaches, earaches, and etc. But anyways, yesterday, I made some great progress with my new mare, Athena. I’ll probably change her name. I was working on desensitization and personal space. She has an issue with space. But, I got her to stop crowding me so much and to stop when I stop, so far, so good! Then I went to ride Donovan, my other horse. When I turned him out, he was so excited to see Athena that h e smacked me with his nose and gave me a bloody nose. So, other than that, everything went fine.